New grants for the agricultural sector: Seven packages in one call
USAID/Sweden FARMA II is publishing the Request for Applications to award grants for the Provision of Training, Advisory Services and Other Technical Support for producer organizations in agricultural sector
USAID/Sweden Fostering Agricultural Market Activity II (FARMA II) invites eligible organizations (Business Development Service Providers and/or producer organizations) to submit applications for the Provision of Training, Advisory Services and Other Technical Support for producer organizations in agricultural sector and thereby assist in establishing a competitive agricultural sector.
USAID and the Government of Sweden through the FARMA II project have made three million USD available to organizations for the benefit of the agricultural sector as outlined in the RFA. The value of individual applications can range from a minimum of USD 2,000 to a maximum of USD 50,000 (equivalent in BAM).
Interested organizations that are legally registered and recognized under the laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina can download the following documents:
- RFA 009 2019 – Provision of Training and Advice for Farmers and Agri-Businesses
- Annex A: Certificates
- Annex B: Full Grant Application Format
- Annex C: Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity
- Annex D: Environmental Self-Screening Form
This Request for Applications includes sevenl packages and the applicants are able to request support for activities from a single package, or to combine multiple packages, which include:
• Package 1: Trainings and/or advisory services package
• Package 2: Short in-country study tours package
• Package 3: International study tours (regional and wider) package
• Package 4: International Fairs visits and participation package
• Package 5: Local Fairs visits and participation
• Package 6: Business to Business meetings (B2B) and in-bound trade mission package
• Package 7: Promotional and awareness campaigns
Each package may be constituted of the illustrative activities specified in the RFA call.
The Application must be delivered electronically via e-mail at email@example.com and in hard copy to the USAID/Sweden to FARMA II’s office in Sarajevo, no later than 4.00 p.m. on April 19, 2019.
USAID/Sweden FARMA II will organize information sessions to provide clarifications to all interested organizations and to provide instructions for submitting applications for grant funds. All organizations interested in submitting proposals are encouraged to participate in one of these events (RSVP via email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20).
The planned dates and locations of the info sessions are as follows:
- Monday, March 25, 2019: 14:00 Bihać
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019: 10:00 Banja Luka, 14:00 Doboj
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019: 10:00 Tuzla, 14:00 Bijeljina
- Thursday, March 28, 2019: 11:00 Sarajevo
- Friday, March 29, 2019: 11:00 Bratunac
- Monday, April 1, 2019: 11:00 Bugojno
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019: 10:00 Trebinje, 14:00 Mostar
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019: 10:00 Posušje
All clarifications and directions will be issued by email address email@example.com or published at USAID/Sweden FARMA II website. Statements and/or interpretations by any other persons are invalid.