USAID/Sweden FARMA II launches new call to support higher sales in agriculture
Fostering Agricultural Market Development Activity II (FARMA II), joint activity of the USAID and Government of Sweden, announced a new request for applications (RFA) with focus on support for the investment in agricultural innovation, strengthening the role of women, young people and marginalized groups, assistance to start-ups and support for agricultural promotion activities to increase sales and ensure market access. Total available grant fund under this call is approximately USD 1.2 million.
Interested organizations that are legally registered and recognized under the laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina can download the RFA package here:
- RFA 010 - Information related to the rules and procedures
- Prilog A: Certificates
- Prilog B: Grant Application
- Prilog C: Equal Opportunities Statement
- Prilog D: Environmental Self-Screening Form
All clarifications and instructions will be communicated via e-mail to email@example.com or published on the project page. Statements and/or interpretations by anyone else are deemed invalid.
The Application must be delivered electronically (Word and PDF) via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and in hard copy to one of the USAID/Sweden FARMA II offices (Sarajevo and Banja Luka) no later than 4.00 p.m. on October 4, 2019. The applicants should follow the application instructions provided in the RFA document.
- Banja Luka - Chamber of Commerce (16.9., 11.00 a.m.)
- Sarajevo - Foreign Trade Chamber (18.9., 11.00 a.m.)
- Mostar - Federal Agro-Mediterranean Institute (19.9., 11 a.m.)
- Tuzla - Tuzla Canton Chamber of Commerce (20.9., 11.00 a.m.)
*All organizations interested in submitting proposals are encouraged to participate in this event (RSVP via email email@example.com by September 15, 11:00 - those who register will be expected at info sessions).